- We recommend taking your jewellery off if you're involved in any activity which could scratch, knock or damage it.
- Keep your jewellery away from chemicals, especially chlorine. If it does come into contact with chemicals, rinse it in water immediately.
- Bathe and apply any lotions or perfumes before you put your jewellery on.
- Store it separately, ideally in a soft-lined box or case, so that your favourite pieces don't tangle, rub or scratch one another.
- Make sure chains and necklaces are fastened when storing to avoid tangling.
- When storing jewellery, please keep it away from sunlight, excessive heat or damp conditions.
-To keep your gold plated jewellery shiny and bright, wipe down before or after each wear with a polishing cloth. Do not polish vigorously as this will wear away the gold plating over time.